Shopify India store for customers in US - payment setup

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I am based out of India and created a store on shopify.in , but  my customers are in the US.  I wanted to setup the payment in such a way that people in US can pay using their credit cards issued through the US Banks.  What payment gateways should I integrate with so this is possible and also that they see the prices in US dollars  - thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 175

Hey, @kkhanna!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

The payment gateways available for India are listed here. They are third party gateways so the best thing you could do is speak directly to the gateways and find out which one is best used by American customers. 2Checkout is quite a popular one and so is Razorpay! For the currency to show in US dollars, you can set this under 'Settings > General' in your Shopify admin. 

Another option is you can use a multi-currency app which will show the currency based on your customer's location and you can have a drop-down on your store so that your customers can use whatever currency they want. Please note, your customer will always check out in the currency you have chosen in your settings though.

I hope this helps but please let me know if you have any further questions. Don't forget to check out our Shopify Academy, we have so many free short courses that are really informative for beginners. You can enrol at any time here.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes