Is Shopify Payment available in the Philippines?

Armies
4 0 0

Good morning from the Philippines.

May I ask, does shopify have plans of making shopify payment available in the Philippines?

Thank you 

Replies 5 (5)

Finley
Shopify Staff (Retired)
201 26 45

Hey @Armies!

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for your question, and welcome to the Shopify Community!

I understand that you're looking to use the Shopify payments gateway for your business in the Philippines. At this time, the Shopify payments gateway is only available in these countries and regions. You can find the full list of payment providers available to business owners in the Philippines here.

Though I can't confirm if or when Shopify Payments may be available to those in the Philippines, I've noted your feedback as we're always looking to expand the list of countries where this is available.

Is there anything else you're working on at the moment for your online store? If you haven't yet checked out our Shopify compass, I highly recommend checking out this introductory course. This video course walks you through creating your account, adjusting your settings, and designing your store. There are also many other courses and workshops to help you grow your business, all available to you for free.

I hope you're having a great day!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Armies
4 0 0
Thank you for this prompt reply. Very informative and useful.

I am currently finalizing the store. May I also ask the following questions.

1. Can I be based in the philippines and transact business in United
States, Canada and Australia and Philippines all at the same time?

2. Can I mix dropshipping and selling my own products too ?
Finley
Shopify Staff (Retired)
201 26 45

Hello again, @Armies!

To answer your questions:

1. Yes, you can have a business in the Philippines and ship to international customers. You're able to set up shipping zones and shipping rates for different countries in your Shopify admin > Settings > Shipping and delivery. We also have a detailed guide on selling cross-border that you may find handy. If you have any questions about a specific point, you're more than welcome to reach out to us.

2. You can ship some products yourself while simultaneously dropshipping other products. However, if your customer orders one dropshipping product and one product shipped by yourself, they would receive their products at different times. You'll want to let your customers know that they may receive their products separately in your shipping policy. I also recommend adding this to your Frequently Asked Questions page.

While you're at this stage of your business, have you thought about writing a business plan? This should help you evaluate your ideas and clarify your business strategy.

I hope this helps!

Armies
4 0 0
Thank you. Very Helpful indeed! Have a great day!
Finley
Shopify Staff (Retired)
201 26 45

I'm glad to hear it was helpful!

All the best,