Shopify Payments - Croatia

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I created a store and i want to use the Shopify Payments method but cant select it for my shop. It actualy doesent apear as an option. Is it becouse the country i chose or? I'm from Croatia

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 0 86

Hey, Damir!

Savannah here from the Shopify Guru Team.

Shopify Payments currently isn't available in Croatia (yet!), but you can definitely choose from these available payment gateways instead: Croatian Payment Gateways. Don't hesitate to reply back if there's anything I can clarify. Our guru team also provides 24/7 live support here: https://help.shopify.com/questions

Happy selling!
Savannah 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hey, 

I was wondering if there are any updates on when will Shopify Payments be available in Croatia. I know this topic is almost 3 years old but still nothing changed and its really stopping a lot of businesses here because there is no "easy" way to accept cards in Croatia. The only way right now is through third party payment gateway providers that have very strict rules on who they accept. Thanks in advance and I hope you understand this size of this problem.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 33 45

Hi, @alfasonly!

Thanks for checking in on this. At this time there is no timeline for launching Shopify Payments in Croatia. While I can certainly understand the wait can be long, we are in the process of getting Shopify Payments launched in as many countries as possible.

When Shopify Payments becomes available in Croatia, our team will be sure to reach out via email to let you know.

Warm regards

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

2020 and its still not enabled

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Oliver, any updates about when Shopify Payments will be available in Croatia?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 33 45

Hi, @MonicaDH !

Thanks for reaching out. At this time there is no timeline for the launch of Shopify Payments in Croatia. With your permission, I'd be happy to add your feedback internally so our team has record of another merchant looking for this capability though.

All the best!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello.

We sell our items from Croatia too and would be happy if the Shopify Payments option would be provided to us as well.

Thank you, keep up the good work.

Ivan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 33 45

Hi, @Think_Ink !

Thanks for expressing your interest. I've added your feedback internally as well. This is how our developers will be able to tell what to prioritize when looking into features to add and for improving the platform. We appreciate you taking the time to add your voice.

Warm regards!

0 Likes