Shopify Payments Not Connecting

Highlighted
1 0 0

i keep trying to "complete account setup" and every time i complete it it gives me the error below

There is 1 error with 1 account:

• Unable to update your account at this time. Please try again later.

to also addon it says that above "Your store accepts credit cards directly through Shopify."

but all of my sales that i got were though paypal and the ones that failed werent though cards.

I also conntacted support via email and no ones answering its been 18hrs exactly

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
816 50 103

Hi there Daniel!

Don here from Shopify!

It's hard to say from here without accessing your account info, though there are a couple of checks you can do for sure in any situation like this.

One thing I would definitely check out is to ensure you are using a supported browser as using non-supported browsers can definitely lead to issues with using Shopify.

If you are already using a browser from that list then your next troubleshooting step would be to clear the cache on your supported browser.

There are good guides on this site for most browsers.

We do aim to respond to emails as soon as possible at all times though there is always some natural variation in the number of contacts we will have that can sometimes affect response time.

You can always call or chat with us from our support site if you'd prefer live assistance.

Keep an eye out for any replies from us on your existing email if you need further account-specific assistance. :)

All the best!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes