How can I get a monthly invoice for Shopify Payments fees?

OUND
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

Is there a way to get a monthly invoice for the Shopify Payments fees?

Thank you for your help.

Replies 2 (2)

Finley
Shopify Staff (Retired)
201 26 45

Hey @OUND!

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify.

Thanks for your question! To clarify, do you need to see the total of your Shopify Payments fees for the month, or are you requesting that the fees be on your monthly invoice?

Shopify Payments fees are separate from your monthly Shopify bill under your Settings > Billing as they are deducted when you capture the payment for an order.

Currently, to see your Shopify payments fees by month, the best method would be to export your payouts into a CSV file.

You can do this from your Shopify admin > Settings > Payments > Shopify Payments > View Payouts:
21-01-gb2pp-ibi4l.

You can then click Actions > Export to select your payouts by date:

21-01-3o0kz-d8q38.

I'm happy to get some clarification about if you're hoping to see your Shopify Payments fees with your monthly invoice? If so, what I can do is gather some information from you, and submit a feature request on your behalf. Our developers are always reviewing the features that are requested. Let me know if you'd like me to move forward with this.

I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Cheers,

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

happyhatters
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi @Finley ! I was searching for the answer to my question and stumbled upon this thread. We wondered if there is a way to have our Shopify Payments fees billed monthly vs. deducted at the time of sale. I assume this isn't possible as I haven't been able to find it anywhere, but if it's possible to put this in as a feature request, that would be great. Our accountant has asked about it and said it would help help him match up his reports between Shopify and his accounting software. 

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.