Shopify Payments not showing even with UK

Solved
2 0 0

Hi 

My company address is set to america. But I can't see shopify payment option. Please can you help me ?

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG
z.JPG

0 Likes
Excursionist
40 0 6

OK, I see, so I should refer to the Shopify Payments Terms of Service of the country I would be setting up in to determine the country-specific requirements for using the service.  Ok, I'll have a look.  Thanks for looking into this for me.  

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
809 41 125

Hi @HamzaBuldum!

Could you fill out the rest of your address in the admin? For example, the legal name of the business, street address, etc. If the option for Shopify Payments is still not showing, could you reach out to our support team here to start a live chat or phone call? The team there will be able to authenticate you as the account owner and have a closer look at the back-end of your admin section to make sure you have access to Shopify Payments.

Let me know how you get on!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
809 41 125

No problem at all, @MaximS , happy to help! 

Ava

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Ava! I am from Romania but i will sell my products olso in United States. I want Shopify Pay because of Apple pay but i can't from my country. Can you give me a solution?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
809 41 125

Hey, @DragosDragomir,

If you are based in Romania, you will need to use a payment gateway available to merchants in Romania. There is a full list of available gateways here for you to check out! Unfortunately, Shopify Payments is not available in your country yet, though we do hope to expand to as many countries as possible in the future! While we would not have a specific timeline for that yet, you can definitely keep an eye on our announcements page. We will post any new updates or developments there.

If you wanted to use Apple Pay though, you need to be using one of the following gateways:

03-51-anc8a-lioic

Out of that list, it looks like Authorize.net is available in Romanis, so if you were to use their services you can offer Apple Pay on your store. Would that work for you? 

Let me know! 

Ava

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello I opened my shopify store with a Mexican address and it does not show me shopify payments, Is there a way to activate it? Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
809 41 125

Hey, @kshlar!

At the moment, Shopify Payments is not available in Mexico. There is a full list of countries Shopify Payments is available in here.

09-23-jh155-5zi39

If you are based in Mexico, you can check out the full list of available gateways here. I'm sure you can find one that suits your business!

Let me know if you have any more questions, happy to help!

Ava

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi, I’m having the same issue but I’m in the US. Payments section does not provide an option to sign up for Shopify Payments. I checked my location and it’s correct. I’ve spent hours trying to fix. Please help!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
809 41 125

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear that! If you have the United States selected as your country in Settings > General of the admin, then you should be able to see Shopify Payments as a gateway option. Could you show me a screenshot of what you see when you go to Settings > Payment Providers? The option to activate Shopify Payments should be at the top of that page if it is available in your region. 

If you could post a screenshot here, I gather some context on what is available!

Ava

0 Likes