10 0 0

IF YOU HELP ME, I DON'T ACCEPT MY ACCOUNT

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1292 83 290

Hey, @hanangel

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Older threads don't include post notifications, so it's best to start a new thread with any questions you have in the future as this will ensure a speedier response! Diving into your question, is it that your routing number wasn't accepted, or is it that a payout hasn't arrived? If could follow up with as much detail as possible, then I'd be happy to take a look. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

i have the same problem routing number not found. it is a welles fargo bank... need help to complete payment set up

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

i have read all the posts here. i checked and double checked.... stil routing number not found. what must i do? thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1292 83 290

@savant 

If the error is that the number is not found, then you'll want to ensure there are no additional spaces or additional numbers added. If that doesn't resolve the issue, then you'll need to speak with your bank directly to ensure the routing number is correct. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I know this post is old but just in case someone new needs help. Make sure your routing number is in the right bar I put the account number in that section since it was displayed that way on my bank account. A simple mistake but just as simple a fix, cheers.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

my routing number will not go through on my account and my business is supposed to launch today

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1292 83 290

@mimilotus94 

Is the bank you're trying to add considered to be an online bank, or does the bank have physical brick and mortar locations? If it is an online bank, then this bank type would be unsupported and would require using a bank that has physical locations within your country. If your bank does have physical locations, and you're still having this issue then let me know as I can verify the store to take a look. 

0 Likes