Shopify Payments

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I have a shopify store and my trial will end soon. I wonder if there could be a way I could pay my monthly subscription after I have earned.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
804 41 123

Hey, @rexelerate!

I'm afraid that would not be an option at the moment. You have a whole 14 days of using the platform for free to decide if you like it or not first. After that you can pick a subscription plan, each has a different cost/different features. The subscription fees must then be paid after the 14-day trial is over, they will be charged to your card every 30 days after that! What you would pay would depend on what subscription plan you choose. You can see a breakdown of all the subscription plans here. If you weren’t sure about which plan is best for your business, there is a layout here of the different features of each plan.

Were you worried you would not earn enough in sales to cover the monthly subscription fee? I'm sure there are ways we can help you get some sales in! What kind of products are you thinking of selling?

Also, you can let me know here if you'd like me to extend your trial to give you some extra time. Happy to help!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes