Shopify Payout not Recieved

Highlighted
1 0 0

I fulfilled an order and everything is going smoothly but today i am supposed to get paid. it says that i got paid but i haven't received anything in my bank account. i have proof if needed

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 57 75

Hi, @HomeModest

Welcome to the Community, and thanks for reaching out! Are you using Shopify Payments

If so, once a payout has been successfully transferred, it can take your bank a few days to process it. Therefore, I recommend reaching out to your bank directly to inquire about the status of the deposit into your account. 

I also recommend double checking that there weren't any issues with the banking information used to set up your Shopify Payments account. See here for the bank account requirements. If the payout was not able to be deposited, you will see a red banner informing you of the issue when you go to ‘Settings > Payments > View Payouts’. You can find more information about failed payouts here.

(Alternatively, when using a third party payment gateway to accept customer payments on your store, please reach out to your provider directly to inquire about the status of your payout). 

Let me know what you find out, and if you need any further clarification about any of this. 

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes