Shopify Payouts

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Hello,

I started my business about 2 weeks ago and have already had several orders and payouts completed successfully. However, when looking at the itemized breakdown of payouts, there are a few orders skipped/missing from them. For example, it shows order #1008, #1009, #1010, and #1012 as part of the payout - meaning order #1011 is missing and not included in the payout. Other payouts have taken place since this missing one, and the missing order #1011 was not included in the following payouts either.

Also, the missing orders say 'paid', and have been successfully fulfilled, so it appears the exact same as all the other orders that have been paid out.

This is different than other payout discussions I have seen here, where people say Shopify says the payout was sent successfully but they do not see it in their bank account. For me, the order is simply missing from the payout breakdown all together.

Is there a reason for these missing orders from payouts? Is there anything I can do? And when can I expect them to be included in a payout?

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
153 22 31

Hi, @lavenderlux !

This typically happens when merchants have multiple payment gateways set up. If your shop uses Shopify Payments and PayPal for example, the missing orders were very likely orders that were placed with PayPal and therefore would be paid out there. Find a few of the orders that are missing from your Shopify Payments payout list and follow the steps below to check their order timelines for payment details: 

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Orders.

2. Click the order whose Timeline you want to view.

3. On the order details page, scroll to the Timeline section.

Hope that helps! 

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes