Shopify + Printful Shipping

Highlighted
1 0 0

can anybody help me how i set up my shipping if i am using printful as my fullfilment. My target market would be US, CANADA, UK, how do i price my shipping for those countries and also how do i price international shipping if i am going for international shippings? i am still new on this. can anybody help out? I am on basic plan on shopify by the way. can't afford the advance yet.

0 Likes
2 0 0

I personally think the best way which is what i did is to get advanced shipping rules app, and call shopify and ask for live shipping rates a la carte, which is 20$ per month to add that single feature then you can use advance shipping rules to to setup shipping rates (usefull if you selling printful and drop shipping other products or if products have differen shipping rates but customers puts them in the same cart ec the help button in the app is great but its worth the money in my opinion

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
118 0 16

You can follow the instructions that Justin left here if you have just a few items. Our app, Intuitive Shipping, is newer to the Shopify marketplace and we're integrated with Printful so it will pull rates directly from Printful, which will be accurate and save you a ton of time. You can also use our Conditions system to set up shipping promotions if desired (i.e. free shipping on "custom pins").

All third-party shipping apps require Carrier Calculated Shipping Rates, which is $20/month a-la-carte or FREE if you switch to annual billing, which also saves you 10% on your plan. 

It really just depends on your desired shipping strategy. Reach out if you have any questions about getting set up :)

Best regards,
Sharon Reeds

Co-founder, Intuitive Shipping
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi,  i am interested in this App. So my situation is as follows

Im shipping Printful to Australia and their rates say 10 dolars for a t shirt + 1 dollar for every extra t shirt, and 11 dollars for a hoodie and + 2 for every next hoodie. My questions below

1. Can i configure my prices using this app you just mentioned.

2. Do I need to have Shopify premium for your app to integrate and work.

3. Can i set itemized shoppig rates using your app.

Thank you in advance !

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
118 0 16

Hi Prashan!

1. Can i configure my prices using this app you just mentioned.
You can create virtually any shipping set up you would like to using Intuitive Shipping. It’s extraordinarily customizable (like a shipping sandbox!), so in order for me to give you a more tailored answer to your specific needs, I recommend you contact me directly at sharon@intuitiveshipping.com. Depending on if you are only going to fulfill using Printful, where you will be shipping to, whether you are looking to offer volume discounts etc. will change how you set the app up :) 

2. Do I need to have Shopify premium for your app to integrate and work.
Intuitive Shipping works on Basic & Shopify plans, but you will need to add the Carrier Calculated Shipping Rates to your plan which is $20/month a-la-carte, or free if you switch to annual billing (this also saves you 10% on your plan!). We recommend switching to annual billing since this way you also save the extra 10% on your Shopify subscription. You can contact Shopify directly to have this added to your plan. 

3. Can i set itemized shoppig rates using your app.
You can set per-item shipping rates using Intuitive Shipping. If you send me an email with more details on what you are looking to offer, I can let you know exactly how you will want to configure the app.

We offer a free 14-day live trial, so feel free to take it for a test drive! 

Best regards,
Sharon 

Co-founder, Intuitive Shipping
0 Likes
3 0 0

I have emailed you ! . Thanks

0 Likes