Shopify Rates Different From Stamps.com Rate

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

We would like to offer the discounted shipping cost we get from Stamps.com to our customers. For example a customer pays $7.05 in Shopify for shipping and Stamps.com charges $5.84 for the postage. How can we get the Shopify stores to pull the actual Stamps.com rate? We don't want to have a blanket adjustment for the shipping, as it varies from order to order and we can't just pick a definite pecentage to mark it down. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0
I'm experiencing the same issue. Spoke to both USPS and Stamps.com support today and they had no advice other than to ask Shopify support if they can switch from pulling USPS retail rates to Commercial Plus Pricing Rates. We're on Shopify Plus so I've asked our account manager to look into that. I'll report back if we find a solution. I'm very surprised that there's not just a toggle to pull Commercial Plus rates from USPS.
0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

Check out Shippo app

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 1

Have you found a solution for this? I'm having the same issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Da-Ab 

You can use the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app that will help you integrate your stamps.com account with Shopify and allows you to display the rates that your stamps account provides.

0 Likes