Shopify Shipping Labels 8.5x11 Layout

Gage_Wright
Tourist
12 0 3

Hello everyone,
I've been using Shippo to purchase shipping labels for my store and I would really like to streamline the process by using Shopify labels. Currently I'm using 8.5x11 labels that are split in the middle so there's two 8.5x5.5 labels on each page. I see there's an option for 8.5x11 labels on Shopify but does that mean the label is in the center of an 8.5x11 sheet or are they arranged so 2 could fit on a page? I've attached an image below to better explain what I'm trying say. I have 500+ of these labels so I'm trying to use them up before I buy a label printer. Thank you for the help in advance!

Gage

Shipping Label Example

0 Likes
Gage_Wright
Tourist
12 0 3

Update: I just ran a test order through my store and the 8.5x11 setting does print labels on half of a page.

QueenCustomClaw
Tourist
8 0 16

I used to do this on paper and use the clear sleeves to slide them into.  I needed to print 2 per sheet....to save paper...so just select orders in multiples of 2 to print.  I finally switched to a roll printer...hands down a perfect investment.  I also use it to make many other types of labels.  get free thermal labels with your business FEDEx account.

0 Likes