Shopify Shipping Not Working with Canada Post "Rest of World Zone".

1 0 0

EDIT: Got help from Shopify. It ended up that the package size was too small for international shipping. Thanks for looking!

Hello! I am selling a couple products via my website using Shopify Lite. I am using Shopify Shipping with Canada Post and have set up two shipping zones... Domestic and Rest of World (I think this was just the standard ones they gave me). Under "Packages", I have a package size specified and I have not manually set any price or weight-based rates within the shipping zones, as it says in the Packages description that "Weight and dimensions of the default package are used when calculating shipping rates at checkout."

When I tested the shipping and put in a couple different Canadian address (once in Ontario and once in BC), all seemed to work fine (it gave me some shipping pricing options and let me continue to billing). When I tested the shipping for a UK or US address, I got a red box that says "Your cart has been modified and the shipping rate you previously selected no longer applies. Please select a new rate.", and then below it says, "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination." I'm assuming there's something wrong with my Rest of World shipping zone, but I have no idea what. Can anyone please help me? Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 76

Hi, Cindy.

This is Max from the Shopify Guru Team. 

Glad to hear you were able to pinpoint the issue! If anyone else is looking for some support with a shipping issue, please check out the shipping docs here

If you need any more support with your setup, please feel free to contact support directly

Cheers, 
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 17

I know a significant amount of time has passed, however, if you remember, would it be possible for you to share what exactly happened in this case? As per my knowledge no package is small enough to ship international via Canada Post. So there must be something else that i am missing. Was it something like you were not using the relevant packaging. For example, lettermail rates in case of documents?

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Global immigration review magazine

0 Likes