Shopify Shipping and USPS SCAN form

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 8

Hello, Our store is looking at getting rid of Shipstation and using Shopify Shipping with Calculated Shipping Rates. I've gotten Calculated Shipping configured and working properly, and with some adjustments, we think it will work. So we've tried testing a couple of orders, and things are looking good.... except:

Our postman wants a SCAN form any day we have more than 2 boxes going out (we usually have 20-30). Shipstation connects to our account at stamps.com, so at the end of the day we log in to stamps and print the form. 

How do I do that with Shopify Shipping?

Thanks for your help,

Amy Detjen @ knitcircus.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 10

Hi Amy,

We're in the same boat.  Obviously Shopify didn't respond to you.  Do you mind if I ask how you were able to achieve this using Shopify Shipping?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I still haven’t found an answer to this! My post office is not happy when I show up in the late afternoon with 40 packages and no scan form. Sadly the last I read you can incorporate shippo. The prices for shipping however are a little higher as they don’t give the same discount shopify does. 

Shopify really needs to have one! It’s not hard and many keep asking! 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1
Please, please, please add the manifest. I don't have time to go into details but I recently switched to Shopify and would love to have the ability to do a manifest!!!
1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
41 1 49

Not likely to happen anytime soon.  People have been requesting this basic feature for years.  We use Shipstation, but would much rather be using Shopify Shipping.  But they have ignored us.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 14

Does USPS accept a custom manifest? We, from the team of Multi Carrier Shipping label app have made a custom manifest that can allow you to use it for end of day processing. Do anyone of you have experience with custom manifests? Does USPS accept it?

Product Owner @ PluginHive
FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes