Shopify Support

Highlighted
1 0 0

I would like to get in touch with Shopify support to clarify few points before setting up an account, and not able to find or get to them and can not find neither their email or phone. Anyone who knows how to get in touch with Shopify support?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
426 56 77

Hi, @arsan,

Hank here from Shopify.

We would love to be able to help you get started!

I myself, along with those participating in the community can assist you with queries via the forum, although this would not be a live chat service, which some may prefer.

Now to better serve our merchants during this time, we’ve moved some phone conversations to online chats and email. So depending on wait times, you may get prompted with a link to get a callback from one of our Guru team, but you still have the option of the live chat, and email teams via this link here.

We are busy hiring people so that everyone who reaches out to Support is connected with a Guru as quickly as possible. With the introduction of our callback system, we’re helping merchants spend less time on hold.

But I will share both our intro to Shopify, and getting started guides, as these will give you a lot of answers when starting, although know you can reach out to us to help you 24/7!

I hope you are able to connect with us soon!

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes