Shopify in Russia

Highlighted
2 0 2

Hello! Firstly thanks a lot for such a cool thing as Shopify! My question is regarding Russia, as I understood, there are no payment gateway available for Russia, so could you please tell me if I can use "payment on delivery" which is very common for Russia? Will you charge any percentage fee in that case? Thanks.

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, Pavel !

Me and my partner, we are both from Russia and had same problem. But we found out that pretty good option to receive payments is Skrill (Moneybookers). They got russian language on main site. It's easy integration aswell. So we're satisfied.

Also, we've registered PayPal account.

Yeah, there will be charged percentage. Shopify takes 1 or 0 % feцes, depends on your Plan.

Moneybookers, same as Paypal, takes fees aswell, you gotta check how much at their main site.

I recommend you to receive payments as we do. Read below.

1. Register PayPal and Moneybookers accounts (as company / business).

2. Register at Payoneer and wait for your master card to deliver.

3. Connect your PayPal and Moneybookers with your Payoneer account.

4. Transfer money from PayPal and Moneybookers to your Payoneer card with few clicks ! And windraw them like a simple card from any ATM (bankomat).

Regards,
Anton Kudryavtsev. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Forgot to answer about payment on delivery.

Yes, you can do it easily. But im not sure about fees. How to get it, in Shopify 2:

1. Go to Settings and choose Checkout.

2. List down a bit, under you see "Offline & Custom Payment Methods".

3. Choose "Cash on Delivery (COD)". You can rename it or put additional comment. Then just activate it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Anton, many thanks!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

tinkoff payment gateway 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1051 61 124

Hi there @Pavel_Papin!

Don here from Shopify. :)

There are actually a number of payment gateways available in Russia for use with your Shopify store you can check out. 

As these are all external, third-party companies you would just need to get in touch with whichever company is providing the gateway service you wish to use in order to create an account with them so you can integrate their gateway with your store.

You can learn more about how to set up third-party gateways in your admin here.

How are things going with your business otherwise?

Are you getting set up still or have you started selling already? :)

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

How do you integrate tinkoff ?

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Please write the names of these companies

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1051 61 124

Hi there @needlesandwool and @JuliaAndreeva!

Don from Shopify once again.

@needlesandwool, I don't see the option for Tinkoff there on the list of gateways available for use in Russia shared above, so you would need to reach out to them directly to see if there is any way their service can be integrated here.

@JuliaAndreeva, you can see all of the gateway options available for use in Russia by clicking on this link

It would not be advisable for me to simply add the text here, as this list is not fixed and can change over time so just check out what your options are in this regard by clicking on the link above. 

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thank you Don ! 

0 Likes