Shopify integration with Royal mail / parcelforce

Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 2

I use Etsy as well as Shopify for my products. In Etsy you can create shipping labels and pay for them in a couple of clicks. 

The Shopify - Click and Drop 'integration' doesn't seem to do much? I've set it up, but it seems you have to export a CSV from Shopify, and import to click and drop, mess with column layeouts etc every time you need to print a label...

Is that really all we get? I've seen a few apps with bad reviews. Then some omnichannel management systems that are expensive. 

Is anyone on here using Shopify and Royal mail to print their labels easily somehow? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
424 5 28

@tomhumf,

If you would be using Parcelforce, Multi Carrier Shipping Label app can be a solution for this. You can connect your own Parcelforce account and generate & print shipping labels. The app allows you to select all orders and print the shipping labels in bulk with a single click. Also, the app allows you to automate the tracking process by sending tracking notifications to customers via email.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes