Shopify payment issue, after 14 days still no reply from your team URGENT!

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Shopify gurus, I really need help in having my shopify payment verified. With all the information given to "LIAM" after more the 6 days, haven get back to me yet at all. is everything ok? information given are all accurate and legal. The whole issue started since 15th May. Im a user for shopify fo so long, and this is the first time i encounter such issue. Does shopify have any other ways to verify me because this is taking me way too long and i have suffer so much loss since then. We are going through emails back and forth for so long, till now nothing have been done. Im begging now, hopefully some gurus from shopify can guide me through this process smoothly. Im here using shopify because i trust you guys. Hoping for help soon. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 4 4
Hey
Did not quite understand your issue, can you try to explain again perhaps?
Senior developer
Been on Shopify since 2011
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

My shopify payment have not been verified for more then 14 days after my account was on hold. Till now its still on hold even after the business team first contacted me for the past 9 days back. For 6 days now "liam" (the person from the business team who email me) have not reply me yet. I have given all the information needed for verifications. Please help.

0 Likes