Shopify payment

Tourist
10 1 0
Hi,

My understanding is that Shopify provides an online payment solution like Stripe and paypal for ecommerce website. Is this correct?

This payment solution seems to be available in Ireland where I am going to establish my ecommerce company. One of our clients is based in Lebanon. He will pay us using lebanese debit cards in euro. Do you accept lebanese debit cards in euro ? If yes, how much costs a transaction? Could not find these details in the help.

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Franco123 
My name is Lynn from Oceanpayment - Shopify Offical Payment services provider. 
Regarding your questions, I can give you some suggestions. 
- Shopify has its own payment getaway, Called Shopify Payment. In the pricing section, I can see that with the basic plan there is a rate of 2.9% + 0.30c per transaction with Shopify payments. You can find this price on the Shopify website as well. 
- As a payment company, if you want to know if is a specific country debit card is supported or not. it depends on the customer's card is belong to VISA/Mastercard/ Maestro. So when you integrate the payment getaway on your Shopify website, make sure the corresponding card services is available on your website. 
Shoot Oceanpayment email, this is our website https://www.oceanpayment.com/

A quick introduction about us: Oceanpayment is an international payment gateway specialized in serving E-commerce merchants. Our platform provides access to more than 500 local and international payment methods. We are helping thousands of merchants worldwide to ensure a seamless connection with their target market with the right payment.

My email address is lynn@oceanpayment.com.cn  Looking forward to hear from you!

Shopify official payment provider
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 0

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I tried to find a pricing table on oceanpayment.com, without success.

Could you send a url to the pricing table showing the fees per client's country?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Franco123 
Do you mind shoot me an email,  I need some basic informations from you. Then I can reply your email with the quote. 
My email address is lynnwang@oceanpayment.com

Looking forward to hear from you! 

Shopify official payment provider
0 Likes