Shopify payments on hold

arm5
2 0 0

Hi my name is Armando, i am the owner of the Elite Eminence store. my shopify payments is on hold therfore not allowing any of my customers to checkout. i have not recieved any emails from shopify about needing any more information. i provided every part of info i was asked. im not sure what is goin on but i have customers wanting to purchase merchandise and i would love to get this on the way. can you review my information or let me know what i can do to get this up and running please? elite=eminence.com

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1209 107 129

Hi @arm5,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us! 

The documents you submitted normally can take a few businesses as they are manually reviewed. There's no way to speed this process up but if your documents are approved/accepted, you will no longer see the red banner error in the admin and the gateway will be activated automatically. When did you submit this information and when did you open the account?

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
arm5
2 0 0

i opened the acccount about a month ago. i activated shopify payments about 4 days ago. its becoming frustrating due to seeing all the abandonded checkouts at the last page because i cannot accept card payments only paypal and amazon pay at the moment.

0 Likes