Shopify payout

Patrick35
2 0 0

We recently had our first transaction using Shopify Payments. Immediately after the transaction the payout schedule on the dashboard showed the amount to be payed out after fees and the date when the payout would be sent to our bank (that day was today so it should be sent tomorrow); however, sometime yesterday afternoon the payout schedule went blank and now shows no pending payouts. Is this normal or did something go wrong? Note: If I open up the order that used Shopify Payments the order history still says the correct payout amount and shows that the payout should take place today (but expecting tomorrow because it's Sunday)..... We are now on Tuesday....

0 Likes
Ian_Johnson2
Tourist
12 0 3

My payments had been wonky this week.  I had one sitting with a status of "in transit" for 3 days for some reason that coudlnt be explained by support chat either.  And my payout schedule is off by a day - what it shows on the dashboard as today is not actually today - even though all of my timezone settings are correct.

0 Likes
Patrick35
2 0 0

Still nothing coming :( Transaction date : Mar 8, 6:18pm Something went wrong for sure, payout checked on March 15 and still nothing onto my bank account ! Would like to fix this up urgently. I was running a test before validation of shopify payout. Thanks

0 Likes
Pearl-Ray
Tourist
5 1 3

I am not getting payouts either. I want to know why Shopify responds to all questions except the ones regarding PAYOUTS?  Zero Help! 

0 Likes