Shopify to Sagepay window issue?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Hi, I'm hoping someone has come across this message below:

Issue with page redirect 

It looks like this page is redirecting to a page that isn't compatible with this editor. To ensure that your redirect doesn't interfere with the editing experience, replace window.location.href = with window.top.location.href = in your theme's JavaScript 

Basically when I am buying a product on our website and go through to the cart, when I click complete order in the shopify cart area to go through to Sagpay to take the payment at first the sagepay window fails and simple vanishes and then when I click complete order again the Sagepay window (with credit card paymnet options) remains but has the message above in a popup window.

I have no idea which of the websites files to amend to window.top.location.href = or if this is required.

Has anyone come across this and if so does the above mentioned code fix the issue and if so which file do I need to amend please.

Thank you

Jim

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi there,

I am familiar with the requirements you have posted.

My schedule is flexible, I would like to speak to you at your earliest convenience via Voice Call, or chat on Skype.

I am looking forward for your kind attention.

Regards,

Robert

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Hi Robert

Thanks for the reply but it seems that I was experiencing this issue because I was logged into the admin area as it does not happen when I am not.

I will coem back to you if I experience any further issues.

thanks

Jim

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same problem and I tried even with admin and a customer and the behaviour is the same. 

Issue with page redirect

x

It looks like this page is redirecting to a page that isn't compatible with this editor. To ensure that your redirect doesn't interfere with the editing experience, replace window.location.href = with window.top.location.href = in your theme's JavaScript over here.

Can anybody help me ? thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I am Having the same issue:

issue with page redirect:

x

It looks like this page is redirecting to a page that isn't compatible with this editor. To ensure that your redirect doesn't interfere with the editing experience, replace window.location.href = with window.top.location.href = in your theme's JavaScript over here.

If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 8

I have just spoken to Sagepay about integration. They say the wording on the Shopify website is false, and that they have been trying to get Shopify 'to do the bit of code that is required for integration' for years. Could it be a coincidence that Shopify aren't in a hurry to resolve this, so the checkout is a mess, UNLESS you use their own payment service, which makes Shopify a load of money?

'SagePay doesn't support 3D Secure with Shopify, which is required to comply with European PSD2 regulations.'

Sagepay have supported 3D secure for 10 years now. It appears Shopify just haven't bothered to integrate with them, hence all the headaches.

0 Likes