So I'm in Test Mode and I put a product in baskit, as I go to Ckout it says

Solved
Highlighted

"Checkout isn't available."  But I'm in Test Mode?

What am I doing wrong?  ugh...

Thanks for taking the time to read my problem.

Cohiba

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
469 58 120

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, Cohiba!

I'm Lizzy, one of the Gurus on the support team at Shopify. Thank you for sharing your question with us in the community forums!

I took a quick peek at your store, and noticed that your password page is still enabled. Am I correct in assuming that your store is on a trial, and that you haven't yet selected a plan? If that's the case, then your checkout won't be accessible, even in test mode. Before you choose a plan the checkout is completely locked.

Not to worry though! You can choose a plan, from the options here, and you won't be charged until your trial is over. That way you can unlock all of the features that you'll need right away. You can also keep your password page enabled for as long as you need, so you can keep testing!

Have you had a chance to think about which of our plans would be the best fit for your business? Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions about the features!

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted

Thank You Lizzy

Well I had a feeling that was the case.  

I have a whole a lot of questions...  Can I ask here.?

Thank you again 

Cohiba

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
469 58 120

You're welcome, Cohiba. Yes, please feel free to ask any questions you have here!

If you'd prefer to speak to a member of our live support, who will also be able to access your store, you're more than welcome to connect with them here.

We're here to help wherever you'd like to chat!

Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes