Some products not visible when adding to Shipping Profile

Solved
Highlighted
2 1 2

Hello, I am trying to setup a second shipping profile to be used for flat-rate qualified products.

I made sure to give a unique tag to all the products that qualify for flat-rate shipping, so that it would be easy to select them all.

However, I am unable to add all the products to the shipping profile.

When I go to manage products and type the tag into the search bar, only ~70 products are displayed. Clicking "Select Displayed Items" and saving only selects 109 products. I know for a fact that there are 262 products in total that have this tag. Yet no matter what I do, it won't display any more products other than the ones I have already selected. I have no idea if I am doing something wrong or if this is a bug.

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have the same issue!

Despite filtering by a tag and then 'selecting all', so many products are missing from the results and therefore in order to add them to a shipping profile I would have to search for them all individually.

I realise it is only selecting the first 50 products (alphabetically) and then because of variations it says 'adding 300 products' or whatever, but it is missing loads of them.

Unlike the product page which has a button to 'select all' beyond the first 50 the shipping product search does not...

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Well, I have found a work-around. Using the Bulk Editor to edit 50 products at a time, I have added a different tag to each group of 50. So the tags go Flat-Batch-1, Flat-Batch-2, etc.

However, I also discovered that I have to put the tag in quotes when looking them up in Manage Products, otherwise Shopify will display products with partial tag matches in the list before it displays products with complete tag matches.