Some shipping options not showing up for an item? Possibly other items too?

bks_brandname
1 0 0

One of our products does not have all the shipping options popping up. How would we go about fixing this? Went into the item and added the tag "requires shipping", but nothing changed. This product has the option to pick up in store or for local delivery, but we also want shipping to pop up as well. Also is there a way to check which items have shipping available on them and which don't, in case other products need to be edited as well?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1114 116 161

Hey, @bks_brandname.

Elias here with Shopify Support. That's a great question!

There is a checkbox for each product that indicates it's a physical product and requires shipping. However, if the item is showing up for delivery and pickup, this might not be the issue. You can check this using the bulk editor, then add the field for "Requires shipping" to check your products. 

It's possible that there is something missing in your Shipping profiles, as some stores use different profiles and shipping zones. In order to look into this, can you share an example of the shipping not showing up in checkout? It'll be helpful for me to see which products and the states or provinces that the shipping is not appearing for. Alternatively, you can also share a screenshot of your shipping profiles (Settings > Shipping and delivery > Manage rates).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes