Sorting unfulfilled orders via Shipping method?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
16 0 11

Hey all, 

This is about the only headache that Shopify gives us! We offer 2 shipping types for domestic orders: 

- Royal Mail 1st Class

- Next Day delivery via Courier

Most of the time we can fulfill all orders the same day and we can pull out any Next Day orders. However, coming up to Christmas this becomes increasingly difficult with more and more orders. Previous platforms we have used made it possible to search or filter orders via Shipping method, however I am unable to see how to do this in shopify?! Seems a rather basic flaw (even if it was just being able to use the search bar).

Does anyone have any recommendations for how to get around this? Basically we want to be able to easily see a list of any orders that are due to go out with the courier in a given day. This could be via external app or within shopify itself. Even if it was something crude that automatically tagged orders with 'NEXTDAY' as they were placed it would be a massive help.

Currently we're having to look through every single email to see what method people have used. Bit of a pain really as it was so much easier previously.

Thanks

Adam

Shopify Setup and optimisation consultant
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 7

I also need this. The abiltiy to filter by or sort by shipping method would be very helpful.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

I need this as well. Does anyone know if this is an option yet?

With the holidays approaching, this option is crucial to business.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
47 0 22

Hi ! Hope your day is going well. 

My name is Elissa, and I'm on Shopify's Guru Team!

The best way at this point would be to use product tags, and you can search for them via the search in the orders menu. You could also enter the information into an order note, and have when it's set to ship & which courier. 

An app may be able to gather that data, but there isn't one currently in our store that would gather that data and output it- you could get in touch with one of the Experts to see if they could develop that for you!

You can submit feature requests here :)

I hope that this helped answer your question, if you think of anything else, don't hesitate to get in touch!

Elissa   //   Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 28

Crazy that after all these years you still can't search orders by shipping method

Would be nice if you could add at least shipping method column to the order screen

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 6

Bump. Shopify?

0 Likes