Split bundle SKU into individual SKUs/quantities before fulfillment?

keithpickering
Excursionist
13 1 13

Hi! We have a Shopify store with orders fulfilled by ShipStation. Recently we have introduced Bundles which has complicated things.

Currently we're using an app that applies an automatic discount when a certain combination of products/quantities exists in the cart. This works okay, but makes it so an additional coupon code can't be used with the order.

We would like a solution that allows the bundles to be stored as their own master SKUs, then when they are purchased, the individual SKUs and quantities that make up that bundle should be processed with ShipStation.

ShipStation doesn't support this by default, so is there some kind of middleware or a Shopify app that could handle this processing for us?

NFC
Tourist
3 0 6

Also looking for this functionality...

PM-Superfoodie
Excursionist
12 0 5

+1

I am also looking for this feature. I want to sell a bundle on Shopify, then submit an MCF order to Amazon Fulfillment that includes each of the products in the Shopify Bundle

zb10003
2 0 3

Did you ever find an app that has this functionality? I 'm also looking for something like this. Mods, please help! 

-Each bundle will have its own product page and shopify product listing. 

-Each bundle has fixed items - customers cannot mix and match or swap products to the bundle. 

-Once the order is paid, on Shopify the order will contain 1 item (the bundle), but in fulfillment, 3 items will need to go in each order. Is there an app that can edit the order to add the 3 products whenever a bundle is paid for?

keithpickering
Excursionist
13 1 13

Still no solution, unfortunately.

Treating bundles as a single product is beneficial for a number of reasons (namely ease of use + applying coupon codes in addition to the bundle discount), but it makes it impossible to fulfill the bundled items separately. 

All the bundle apps I've seen for Shopify seem to expect our products to be physically bundled, which would make this a non-issue...but unfortunately for us the "bundle" is just a price discount; the items still need to be shipped from different places.

kenkinneen
Shopify Partner
41 7 39

Hello to all here. I was wondering did any of you ever find a solution? I have a client with the exact same issue now. I was contemplating building an app for this client to sit between the store and the fulfillment partner that would translate the bundle SKU's into the individual SKU's. Would anybody here be willing to use this if it was built? What are you currently doing to resolve this issue? 

Mercury Apps - Human Focused Shopify Apps.
Increase conversion rate with : https://apps.shopify.com/order-delivery-deadline
lolly2020
Excursionist
30 0 27

Bundle builder on shopify should help. I have not tried individual SKU option, but I know it's available as part of the app feature.

Goodluck

0 Likes
Keithh
1 0 1

We are looking for a solution to this problem too

A way to split a bundle into individual items skus and send the order as individual items to shipstation

kenkinneen
Shopify Partner
41 7 39

Hi Keith, could you shoot me an email at ken@growww.ie? 

Mercury Apps - Human Focused Shopify Apps.
Increase conversion rate with : https://apps.shopify.com/order-delivery-deadline
0 Likes
vladniko
3 0 0

did you end up finding a solution?

0 Likes