Split orders to ship from multiple locations to work with shipstation

Highlighted
2 0 1

I want to be able to split up customer orders to be fulfilled by multiple locations. For example, a customer orders products A and B. Product A is shipped from one location using a 3PL and a shipstation integration. Product B is shipped from another location where we manage the shipping. The shipstation integration needs everything to be able to ship from the 3PL, so I want to split the customer order into two orders. Does anyone have a recommendation or an app to help handle this?

1 Like
Highlighted
33 0 0

My fulfillment partner does that automatically. Whatever products you're storing with librexpress.com they will ship. If there is an item in the order you don't store they will split the orders and fulfill all the inventory they have on hand. I'm not sure why you would need to do this yourself.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

+1

I too noted that Shipstation is unable to import the product location from a Shopify Order. I have explored Tradegecko, Shippo, and Shipstation with no luck. I am exploring Ordoro, which seems to be able to do it, but the monthly price is steep ($500/mo). 

Another downfall is that Shopify is unable to automatically fulfill from FBA locations without auto fulfilling from all locations. I need FBA locations to auto fulfill and other locations to be synced to my shipping tool (shipstation) for fulfillment from my warehouse.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey guys,

I think our app, EZ Fulfill, might be able to help you.  The app allows you to mark your orders fulfilled in Shopify as well as add tracking numbers to the order.  We allow you to fulfill your orders from multiple locations within the CSV/Excel file or you can set up two feeds that can process two different CSV/Excel files.  When fulfilling from multiple locations via file you can provide Shopify's location id or the name of the location.  We also allow you to fulfill the orders by SKU.  So you can have two orders in the same file with the SKU, the quantity that is being fulfilled and the location.  Here is our documentation on how this would work with our app, https://www.highviewapps.com/kb/setting-up-your-fulfillment-location/.

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for but feel free to reach out to us and I can help further.  

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: EZ Exporter | EZ Inventory | EZ Importer | EZ Notify | EZ Fulfill
0 Likes