Stamps.com with basic plan

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello 

I am new to Shopify and I am having the hardest time trying to figure out if I can use stamps.com as my shipping fulfillment carrier. Do I have to change from a basic plan in order to do this?  

Please help, I am trying to launch in a few days!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
369 39 78

Hi @glammedmade 

You can use whomever you like for your fulfillment/shipping, regardless of which plan you are on with Shopify. 

However, if you are looking to have your rates from Stamps.com shown at checkout to your customers, you will have to enable the real-time carrier-calculated rates at checkout. In order to do this, you will have to choose one of three options:

• Upgrade to the Shopify Advanced plan
  • Contact Shopify and have them add it manually for an additional $20 per month
  • Change from monthly billing to annual billing for your Shopify Basic plan and then contact Shopify to have it manually added for no additional cost.

If you are only using USPS from Stamps.com, however, you may want to just compare the rates that Shopify Shipping quotes to the same shipments from Stamps.com and skip the above step if it isn't needed. In my experience, the USPS commercial rates from Stamps and Shopify have been the same, so you may not need to show your Stamps.com rates at checkout, as you can just show the Shopify USPS rates since they're the same.

0 Likes