Store address autofill when click-to-collect is chosen

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello!

Our store will offer click-to-collect to customers in a certain city where they can shop online and pick up their item in our brick-and-mortar store. My problem is we have a separate warehouse and I need the item delivered to the store instead of a customer address when customers choose click-to-collect. You see, we don't have actual inventory in the store so when offering click-to-collect we're still essentially delivering from our warehouse to the store.

We have an integration via API that tells the warehouse where to ship the item so when they receive the customer's order it should indicate the store address instead of a customer address. Is there a way for the shipping address to be auto-changed to a specific address (our store address) when the customer chooses click-to-collect as a delivery method?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello Kevin,

My name is Shona and I am a Client Success Manager at HubBox. We offer a Shopify app which allows retailers to give their customers the option on the site to pickup from one of your stores (they will be presented with a map which shows nearest store locations). Once a store has been selected, our app will then automatically change the address field to your store address with a unique ID. You then ship from warehouse using whichever carrier you want. When the order arrives in store, your store team log the parcel in using our software and customer will receive an automated email to collect their order with their collection code.

If this sounds like it might be what you are looking for, please feel free to let me know and I can talk you through this in more detail.

Warm regards,

Shona

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi Shona, this sounds exactly like what I need. Please send me your email address so I can get in touch with you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Great! My direct email is shona.yeung@hub-box.com

Thanks,

Shona

0 Likes