Store is closed. Still have ~600 euro balance

Tjonna
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there Shopify,

I've been using your website to create my first store. I earned about ~600 euro in it and was looking to save up and in the end when I knew the winter was over that I was going to close my store and start a new one a bit later.

Here I am looking to make a new store, then remembered I still have some money laying around on my account. I still had to verify my ID which I was going to do now, but I can't find where to ask the money to be transferred to my account?

Can I get some help with this? The store is closed since February 2021. Though there should still be ~600 euro balance on it. I don't mind verifying my ID and going through the process, but I can't find the process anymore when I open everything related to my store.

Kind Regards

Reply 1 (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Tjonna 

It seems strange that the funds were not paid out to you if you were using Shopify Payments. From my knowledge, the funds can't be transferred to a new account, but if you believe there are funds that are owed to you then I would encourage you to reach out to Shopify Support. 

If the account is closed, then you may not be able to log in to authenticate your store through our Help Centre. If you do not see your previous store appear, then I would recommend using the "Continue without logging in" option to speak with our Support team. You may need to reactive the store and pay the monthly subscription to continue the process, however, our teams will be able to advise you further once you connect with them. 

You can create a support request through the Help Centre here

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog