Strie connect payment did not send orders

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hello, everyone, we recently used shopif's order payment network to connect to accept shopify's orders, but I found that some orders will not be sent to us. I checked their status is payment status, and I found a common point is that they are all paid through stripe connection, I am not very clear. Now I wonder if this is the cause of the problem?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 500

Hi there, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

This does sound quite strange. From what you have described, I'm wondering if your Stripe has been fully set up correctly. Without taking a look at your admin it is hard to know exactly what is going on here. Would you be able to reply with your store URL, please? Also is the email you have signed up for the forum community here the best email to reach you on? If not, could you let me know the best email to catch you on. The reason I ask is that what we're dealing with is sensitive information and would need to be discussed via email privately. Once we have verified and taken a look at your store admin we can figure out why this might be happening and hopefully find a way to make it right moving forward. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hello, we have checked that using other payment gateways can receive order information. I checked the orders we did not receive. What I found is that they all used the stripe connection payment gateway, and more than one shop is like this. But I am not sure if this is the reason. I can't use me. Our store's mailbox (developer@cjdropshipping.com)

That's our boss's mailbox, but you can send some information to our store mailbox. I can receive it. Thank you very much.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 500

Hi again, 

Thanks for getting back to me on this. Something else I thought of, is have you contacted Stripe directly about this yet? It could be worth reaching out to Stripe themselves before you take any further steps to double check everything from their side. You can reach out to Stripe's customer support from here. In the meantime, I will send you an email from the address above so we can take a closer look in your Shopify admin and see if we can determine what's happening from there. 

All the best, Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hello again, Nick! We will contact Stripe later to figure out this issue, but still, hope you could help us check a little bit more. And to clarify, we are an app developer instead of a Shopify merchant. The app name is CjDropshipping and it is being reviewed at this moment. We found that the orders not sent to us have one thing in common. That is, they are all paid orders and used Stripe connect for payment. Not very sure if this is related to our problem. Could you please help us to look into it?

Besides, you can contact me via this email address: 2046232400@qq.com or developer@cjdropshipping.com (our registration email as an app developer)

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 500

Hi again, 

To take any deeper look into this from Shopify's end, we would need to see some examples to troubleshoot it further. It's very difficult to know what could be causing this without seeing any examples as there are no registered outages regarding this so it is not something which is happening across the board. 

I have reached out to you about this via email so we can discuss it further there if you would like. 

All the best, Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Nick!

I've checked both email inboxes but didn't find your message. Could you please give me your email address so that I can write to you?

For the examples you need, please check orders from the store named hisandhersrose. Lots of orders from this store paid with Stripe connection are not sent to us. Recent orders like order #7388 and #7398 are one of them. We pulled these two manually. FYI, we do have orders paid with other methods at the same store.

This problem is very urgent now since that store owner has not contacted us for his orders for some days. If we cannot fix the problem quickly, we probably would lose this customer.

Thank you so much for your help!

Regards,

Fan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 500

Hi Fan, 

I emailed the developer@cjdropshipping.com about it on January 1st, 2019. If you can't find it, no worries, if you could email us from the link here and then reply to me with the ticket number and I can take a closer look at this for you. 

All the best, Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hello Nick,

I've submitted the ticket, and the number is 11606390. We're really confused why these orders have not sent to us. Please inspect the example store I provided and help us solve this problem.

Thank you again!

Regards,

Fan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 500

Hi Fan, 

I did find your email and have replied to it now. 

All the best, Nick

0 Likes