Stripe for Australian Stores?

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Hi,

I am in the final stages of trying to configure my store, and whilst trying to setup the payment gateway there are no options for Stripe in any of the provider lists available.

It seems there's just about every other provider on the planet listed apart from Stripe.

Does anyone know the reason for this and how I can link it to accept Stripe payments through third party providers?

Or is the a better provider and option available?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1051 61 124

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @Eroni99!

Don here from Shopify. :)

If you haven't already, you can check out the full list of payment gateways available for use in Australia here.

As you can see there and in your admin, Stripe is not available for use there.

Not to worry, as Shopify Payments is available there and offers the same kind of architecture as Stripe but with in-house support.

You'll be able to view which orders are due to be paid out in a given payout directly in your admin and we provide support for Shopify Payments ourselves, 24/7, for free via all of our support channels.

Check out the Shopify Payments FAQ to learn more about how using this works and see if you are happy to move forward using this option.

If not, you can still choose from any of the other gateways listed as available above.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like