Stripe processor payment problem

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

dear shopify Team,

i got my first 2 commands on my website and my stripe account seem to be correctly linked to my shopify website.

these 2 commands are shipped and marked as "paid" on my dashboard but i never reveive the payments on my stripe account...

i gave the transactions ID to stripe but they respond me it was a shopify problem and redirect me to Shopify (integration problem of my stripe account on my website)...

here are the 2 transaction ID:

pi_1Fx67TJUmnjeeusu3C5I1BfX

pi_1FxfKRJUmnjeeusuxwc94q9D

Is there anybody in the shopify team who could help me to get my money back please ?

thx , Stephanie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 157

Hi, Stephanie!

This is Dallas from the Shopify Social Care Team.

If you’re using Stripe and you’re receiving an error with your payments then you’re probably going to need to re-speak with them as they will be the ones who will be able to help you out with the technical aspects of the payment or, in this case, lack thereof.

As generalized Shopify support, we don’t have access to that backend information in alternative payment processors.

As long as you see your payment option look like this:

2020-01-lta1w-34xhb

under Settings > Payment Providers and you have your payments set to capture Automatically rather than Manually (lower down on the page) then the payment should have been processed.

2020-01-jnfp0-uioqr

If you’re still not seeing the money then it sounds like this could be a setting or error on the stripe side of the payment interaction. I’m not sure why they would have said that this was an error on Shopify. In that case, can you try disconnecting and re-connecting Stripe from your Shopify account and then can you run a test order?

May I ask when you received this order and payment? The reason I ask is that there is always a delay from the money leaving your customer to the money arriving in your bank. The processing time is generally between 3-7 days depending on your location. In that case if the order was made anytime between Jan 1 and now that could be why you’re not seeing the money.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes