The issue might just be item specific, but I'll give the quick version:
1. I connected 2 different types of items from a dropshipper to my store. Those products were able to be bought through Shopify, no problem.
2. Since those were successful, I connected several new items, that the dropshipper allowed shipping to my country with, like with the previous 2 items.
3. After setting up custom shipping settings for the dropshipping app to the shipping zones and applying rates, I get the infamous:
"This order can’t be shipped to your location. Contact the store for more information.
There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address" errors at checkout.
4. After changing the item weight metrics from grams to pounds:
There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address"
5. After unpassword protecting my site, despite other items not running into that issue:
Whaaaat am I missing??????