Submit tracking # to Paypal

Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 3

There's any automated way to submit the shipping information to Paypal? I have a new store and Paypal is holding my money for 21 days unless I submit each tracking # to each transaction, the problem is that with many orders this become difficult, there's any automated way to do this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
641 41 93

Hello @Favke

This is Ren from the Shopify Support team, thanks for your post! 

That definitely sounds like a frustrating scenario. Unfortunately there is no way to automate the processes of submitting tracking numbers to PayPal. The good news is that this 21 day waiting period is temporary and there are steps you can take to becoming an Established Seller so you can receive PayPal order money right away. My recommendations are to focus on the steps outlined by PayPal to work towards becoming an Established Seller including: 

• Be a PayPal account holder in good standing for a specified number of days.
  • Complete a specified number of sales.
  • Receive a minimum amount in payments for goods or services.

It'd be worth contacting PayPal to see if they can offer specific numbers on the expectations above. 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Favke 

If you have the tracking number on Shopify, the app Add Paypal Tracking Auto will help you update automatically the number to Paypal. It will be easier for you if you have many tracking numbers on your store. 

Hope this information will help you. 

Best regards, 
Kaylee

https://www.omegatheme.com/add-paypal-tracking/?utm_source=shopifycommunity
0 Likes