Subscription Box Quarterly/Yearly Payment Options

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! I am building a site for a customer that is selling a subscription box that ships 4 times a year. They would like to have the following purchase options:

• One time purchase of the current box
  • Subscription with the following payment options
    • Quarterly at 10% discount
    • Annually at 20% discount

I am been searching through the App MarketPlace and have found several apps that provide subscriptions and recurring billing, however, none of them seem to be able to meet these requirements.

Does someone know of an app that can be used or is this a custom job?

Thanks, Peter

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 85

Hey, Peter, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

I did a quick look in our App Store, and I noticed that the app Bold Subscriptions might work here. Looking at the features offered, it seems like the app can offer subscribe only products or one-time & subscription options on products. In addition to that, it seems like it also allows for an automatic discount after X amount of shipments. So this looks like it might be a good place to start! 

The app offers a 90 day free trial, however, I would recommend reaching out to the app developers directly to double check that your needs will be met. You can see their contact information on the app's page directly. 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Peter, did you ever find a solution for this? I have the exact question, and the Bold app did not solve this for me. I have a ticket open with their team to see if we can find a solution, but everything available seems to be driven off the customer's initial purchase date, and doesn't allow me to set static dates for the charges/shipments (ie, every February, May, August and November). 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Ann! I thought I'd seen somewhere this year that Shopify now supports recurring payments. I can't seem to find it anywhere, and Bold doesn't quite meet my need either - wondering if you've come across any new apps that might solve this problem?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you all ever find a good solution?

0 Likes