Support at Oberlo

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Everyone!

My name's Joe and I'm completely new to e-commerce. I'm about to launch my online store (which I'll share with you all soon for feedback) and I've been looking around for reliable dropshipping supplier(s) and I came across Oberlo. However, while they generally have good reviews, a lot of the negative reviews are to do with the lack of 'efficient and adequate technical/customer support'. I want to know what most Shopify users think of Oberlo's customer support and are there any other dropshipping alternatives to Oberlo.

Regards

Joe 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @Joe16! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

It's been three years since you posted this so not sure if you got the answers you needed, what dropshipping supplier app you went with, and what's the current progress with your store. Do let me know as I'd be happy to see the milestones you've achieved! In any case, this reply serves as me asking for an update and giving recommendations, I suppose?

First and foremost, did you go with Oberlo? I'm not aware of how their customer support process works, but if you're looking for quality customer service, Spocket might be something you'd want to check out. If you already have a dropshipping app, then I highly recommend you test out Spocket too. Before I give an overview, the app's customer support is one of the best - I can assure you this claim through the reviews of the app on the Shopify app store. Besides what the platform offers, the review section is full of mostly five-star feedback about the app's quality service to its members. You can experience the quality of Spocket's customer support by contacting support@spocket.co to raise your questions or accessing the live chat bubble on Spocket's official website. Similarly you can learn more about the app and the many features it can offer you on the website!

That being said, just a quick intro on Spocket - it's a dropshipping app that allows you to access thousands of suppliers mainly coming from the EU and the US, offering a wide selection of items. All of which are of excellent quality and have efficient and reliable shipping policies. If you're interested, you can sign-up for free to gain access to our catalog!

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

Hope your store is currently doing great and hope you can find the time to check Spocket out!

0 Likes