Support for PayPal Website Payments Pro (CA) and USPostal Multi-Ship Scan Form?

Solved
Randall_Washing
7 0 0

I've tried the new Shopify Shipping Module but it does not support USPostal Scan forms which are absolutely vital in my situation.

My Shopify website:

• Receives 100% of all payments via PayPal Website Payments Pro (CA).
  • We ship 100% of all products via US Postal Service Priority Mail (about 3,000 orders per year)

I need to be able to:

• Create ONE USPostal Scan Form for each daily batch of orders dropped at the Post Office so that the individual boxes do not have to be scanned. 

Currently, I'm using PayPal's Multi-Ship tool for domestic orders, but that has some limitations.  For example, it does not automatically populate tracking numbers back to Shopify.  It does notify customers that their order has been shipped (but within PayPal only).

For International orders, I've been using the main USPS website. But, that's too is a hassle as it has no integration with either Shopify or PayPal. Lots of manual intervention is required to "fulfill" orders and add tracking numbers.

So my question: do any of the 3rd party shipping apps integrate Shopify to PayPal Website Payments Pro (CA) and support the creation of USPS Multi-Ship Scan Forms?

I would be delighted to hear from such a vendor!

Thanks.

0 Likes
Anne_M
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
498 1 59

Hi Randall,

Thanks for your question! I have had a look online and in the Shopify app store, and the one app I found that may be suitable is Shippingeasy- https://apps.shopify.com/shippingeasy

They mention there that they integrate with USPS and Paypal as well, so they might be worth reaching out to! You are welcome to do that from the app store if you wish by clicking the Get Support button or giving them a call!

Thanks Randall,

Anne :)

0 Likes
Randall_Washing
7 0 0

Thanks.  I've actually just implemented a trial of ShoppingEasy and it's working quite well. I'm confident it will meet my needs.

Thanks again.

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3517 281 676

This is an accepted solution.

Hi everyone.

This is an older topic but should anyone discover this topic while searching we wanted to ensure a solution was provided. We’re happy to share that you can now generate a SCAN Form for USPS shipping labels purchased with Shopify Shipping using the free Shipping Manifests app. For those who are not aware, when you generate a SCAN Form for a batch of shipments, USPS scans one barcode on the form to accept all of those shipments instead of scanning each package individually. 

Learn more about how to create SCAN Forms on Shopify.

Thanks again all for your feedback

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes