SurePost UPS Shipping Option

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 6

We use the SurePost service from UPS quite a bit and would love to be able to use the Shopify native label solution, however they do not have SurePost as an available shipping option. 

I know it isnt used by everyone but it would be wonderful if it were able to be added into the options. 

Would anyone else find this useful/is missing this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 1

Hello Keith,

We are trying to do the same thing so we would LOVE to have this as a native feature of Shopify.  We're considering getting a 3rd party app like app like PlugInHive's Multi Carrier Shipping Label app, but not sure we want to give up the great workflow in Shopify's order details page and move to a different app just to print SurePost labels.

Hope that helps, but I'm going to monitor this thread as well in case there is a better solution now.

Thanks,
Jeff

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@keith @jeffpat What solution did you end up going with to ship UPS SurePost?  Similar Situation.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 1

Hello @Matt_Shipper 

We tried PluginHive's MCSA and it seemed to work great, but we weren't crazy about it the fact tat it took us out of the Shopify order admin page (to their own page), then we did some testing of rates and our SurePost rates were higher than the USPS rates we're currently using, so we decided to not move forward with SurePost.

Hope that helps,

Jeff

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thanks Jeff. It is amazing that Shopify doesn't allow for SurePost Shipping...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 1

Yes, I agree.  I talked to our UPS rep and she said it should be an easy addition for them.  The APIs are already there.  They would just have to add one more API to the ones they're already using.  I'm sure Shopify has to prioritize and work on the things that have the most requests, so maybe this one just isn't that popular.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 6

We are currently using Worldship for everything and then pasting tracking back into Shopify. 

Still checking out some softwares like Ship Station, Shipping Easy, etc. Wouldnt be working in Shopify but we have a channel not integrated with Shopify so we have to work outside of it for some orders anyways.

0 Likes