Switzerland which payment gateway UBS ecommerce Easy or Stripe?

2 0 0

Hello,

I would like to integrate a payment gateway for my shopify online store to accept credit cards in Switzerland.Does anyone have experiences using UBS ecommerce Easy or Stripe? Which one is better? Thank you.

Regards,

Mukta

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
503 16 48

Hi there!

Don here from Shopify. :)

You can check out all payment gateways available for use in Switzerland with your Shopify store on that page.

I can see that Stripe is available for use there alright, though I can't see 'UBS ecommerce Easy' there at all; unless they operate under a different name?

Hopefully, some of our merchant community on here from Switzerland will have personal experience they can draw from to share here? :)

As with any third-party gateway, it would be a good idea to do your own research into them online and maybe reach out to any prospective gateways directly to ask about their plans, accounts, and processes.

We are also available 24/7 via our support site if there's anything else we can help out with. :)

All the best!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Thank you Don for the reply. The UBS ecommerce Easy is something being offered by my bank to integrate with Shopify. Would be really nice to know if any other merchants have experiences with it. Although I tested the Paypal express checkout , but I didnt know that it wont accept customer credit cards unless they (the customers) have an account with Paypal. So I will surely now contact the 3rd party gateways directly to enquire further. Thanks again.

Regards,

Mukta

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Mukta, 

Did you find out more info? I'm also considering both but leaning towards UBS as it accepts twint

0 Likes