Taiwan Payment Gateway

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, I've been with Shopify for a few months now and so far I have been using only PayPal as a payment provider . 

I reside in Taiwan and I would like to ask the community what's the simplest way to set a third gateway . The available payment providers in Taiwan are

• 2Checkout
  • Alipay Global
  • BitPay
  • Coinbase Commerce
  • GoCoin
  • HiTRUST
  • PayDollar
  • PayPal Express Checkout
  • PUT IT ON LAY-BUY
  • Splitit Monthly Payments .

Could you recommend a payment provider since I am not really familiar with  those. Any advice would be really appreciated. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 102 249

Hey there, @GQComebuy 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

From that list I would recommend looking into 2Checkout. 2Checkout allows your customer to checkout using their credit or debit card. You can set up an account with them here. 

Are you getting started with Shopify? If so, I'd recommend taking a look at our Shopify webinars for sure. These short tutorials takes you through all the basics of creating a store such as adding products, variants, collections, theme changes and pointing a domain to your store. You should be able to sign up here if you would like. We also have a free business course with our Shopify Academy that I would really encourage you to look at if you get a chance.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks, Bo

Actually, I have already set up my online shop. I am REALLY low on sales

I don't know what to do :-(

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 102 249

Setting up another payment gateway could definitely help. When starting off, marketing is essential. It is very difficult to gain traffic if nobody knows about your store. There are some great guides here on making sure customers find you:

I would also recommend posting a link to your store in the Feedback on my Store forum board so Gurus, experts, partners and other merchants can take a look and offer feedback/advice. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes