Tax is not showing on Checkout Page i have configured at Tax Page

Highlighted
1 0 1

I have set up tax properly in tax admin page but still i am not seeing tax in the checkout page.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4xHDBqJB45tV1BhZ2xwemtudjA

I am just getting shipping row in checkout page and tax column is not at all showing up.

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
63 0 12

Hey, there!

My name is Alice and I'm a part of the Guru team here at Shopify!

I think that the best step for you to take, would be to Chat in to us or give the team a Call from the information you see here. This way, the team will be able to take a look into your store, to see what may be going on, and if needed, bring it to the Technical Team to investigate.

Hopefully one of the team will be able to advise you on the issue, by being able to look into the store directly! :-)

In the meantime you can see more on the taxes here, which includes how we calculate taxes, depending on how you have them set up in the admin settings.  Be sure to check the product itself that you're testing to make sure the 'charge taxes on this product' box has been ticked, as if this box hasn't been ticked on the product, then the system doesn't know to charge taxes.  

I hope that helps and if you have any other questions or need anything at all, please let me know and I’ll do all I can to help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

same problem here....Is there a fix?

Highlighted
Shopify Expert
10006 116 1818

@Richard - how are your taxes applied to the product? Are you letting the tax settings work their magic in the checkout or are you opting to include the tax on the product?

There's a setting in the Admin to include it so perhaps this is not what you wanted to do.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi,

yes I am aware of all the settings.

I have ticked "taxes included in price" and also "charge Taxes on products", I just want it to show actual tax included in price on the  checkout page like the sample on your guide.......for some reason the tax will only show at checkout if i disable "taxes included in price"

Highlighted
1 0 1

Same problem here I need help ASAP 

@Richard_Holmes2 wrote:

Hi,

yes I am aware of all the settings.

I have ticked "taxes included in price" and also "charge Taxes on products", I just want it to show actual tax included in price on the  checkout page like the sample on your guide.......for some reason the tax will only show at checkout if i disable "taxes included in price"