The Shopify Shipping label is printing the addressed name twice?

fallslaser
1 0 1

The purchased shipping label is printing all of our customers names twice, and our companies name twice. I know the package will get there, but I feel this looks unprofessional. I can't figure out how to fix this?? Anyone know? I've attached a picture for example.  

Shipping label.JPG

dunstontc
1 0 0

Have been encountering this issue as well.

0 Likes
rrdreampad
2 0 0

Same here

0 Likes
swatchdog
1 0 0

I am encountering a similar problem. The return address on the shipping label shows the company name twice and doesn't show the 2nd line of our address (e.g. Suite #).

0 Likes
Phoebecakes_GF
1 0 0

Evidently this is due to UPS label requirements. If the "company name" section is left blank, the double post appears. I spoke to Shopify help this afternoon and they gave this explanation. I haven't tested the theory yet, but I will and I'll report back. 

0 Likes
PeakandShoal
2 0 0

Has anybody gotten a fix to this issue? This looks terribly unprofessional on my packages...

0 Likes
MBARAN
4 0 0

We are also having this issue.

0 Likes
MOGUL
1 0 0

We are experiencing the very same issue. Has anyone found a resolution for this? I agree it looks tacky and unprofessional. 

0 Likes
benmanker
2 0 0

Having the exact same issue as well. I’m pretty sure it’s only with UPS. Also I’ve noticed that when printing ups labels on 4x6 thermal, the labels are not centered and there’s white space on the top and left sides. It’s really annoying because parts and get cut off. I don’t have this problem with usps labels.

Side note: has anyone else recent been having issues with USPS packages getting stuck in Kansas City, Kansas distribution center for days on end? 

0 Likes
MarkZalme
Excursionist
23 0 6

Has anyone found a fix for this?  I'm having the same problem and it looks terribly unprofessional.

0 Likes