The orders you selected aren’t eligible for shipping labels shopify

1 0 1

I can't create a shipping label, and have no idea why. Every time I select "create shipping label"  i get the error message 

"The orders you selected aren’t eligible for shipping labels shopify"

Please help.

1 0 1

Hi, I am having the same issue, where you able to find a solution?

1 0 0

I have exactly the same problem :C did you find any solution? 

Thank you! 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Go to order page - scroll to right of each customer's name and look for greyed out FULFILLED and click- order opens - scroll down to MORE-click CANCEL FULFILLMENT-click back to order page, greyed out fulfilled should now be yellow and unfulfilled. Proceed to shipping as usual.

0 Likes
1 0 0

I did this and am still receiving the error message. Is there a way to manually make a shipping label?

0 Likes
1 0 0

Did anyone figure this out? My issue is similar, but I know what the problem is exactly, I just can't figure out how to remedy it. Here's my issue:

I put all my products to have inventory managed by a 3PL.

So customers bought one of my products that is not actually managed by 3PL, but instead by me locally. So I changed the product to have inventory managed by "Shopify" (aka Me). So new orders don't have the issue where I can't print the shipping label.

But all my old orders (pre-inventory management change) are not allowing me to print shipping label, since shopify thinks that the 3PL is managing these items.

So what can I do to make my own shipping labels for these old orders? LOST! Please help! 

0 Likes
Excursionist
15 0 3

Literally the same exact problem, did anyone figure this out? 

1 0 0

I figured it out on my end. Definitely a pain if you have a lot of orders but it works. Steps below..

1. Update the product sku and fulfillment location.

2. Go into order you want to ship and edit. 

3. Remove original product and replace with the same product but with new sku and fulfillment center. 

4. Print label

Hope this helps. Looks like I have a long night ahead of me but no other choice as of now.

0 Likes
3 0 0

I have this same problem quite often. You can install the app "shippo" and once its added to your account then to the open order > more actions > ship with shippo. This lets you print a label for the order.

It's still a pain though because it's a very manual process. I am hoping to find something better.

0 Likes