The orders you selected aren’t eligible for shipping labels shopify

Highlighted
1 0 1

I can't create a shipping label, and have no idea why. Every time I select "create shipping label"  i get the error message 

"The orders you selected aren’t eligible for shipping labels shopify"

Please help.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi, I am having the same issue, where you able to find a solution?

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have exactly the same problem :C did you find any solution? 

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Go to order page - scroll to right of each customer's name and look for greyed out FULFILLED and click- order opens - scroll down to MORE-click CANCEL FULFILLMENT-click back to order page, greyed out fulfilled should now be yellow and unfulfilled. Proceed to shipping as usual.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I did this and am still receiving the error message. Is there a way to manually make a shipping label?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did anyone figure this out? My issue is similar, but I know what the problem is exactly, I just can't figure out how to remedy it. Here's my issue:

I put all my products to have inventory managed by a 3PL.

So customers bought one of my products that is not actually managed by 3PL, but instead by me locally. So I changed the product to have inventory managed by "Shopify" (aka Me). So new orders don't have the issue where I can't print the shipping label.

But all my old orders (pre-inventory management change) are not allowing me to print shipping label, since shopify thinks that the 3PL is managing these items.

So what can I do to make my own shipping labels for these old orders? LOST! Please help! 

0 Likes