There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address !!!

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi

I'm having BIG troubles setting up shipping methods. I even didn't know there was something wrong after the client told me he doesn't see any shipping options available for him! Why you have to complicate it so much? If you look at my shipping profile in Screenshots, I change price based, weight-based and still got the same blank shipping options field. And yes, all the products are added to this profile and I do have the United States in my default shipping zone.

So much money goes to nothing! Thanks.

----------------------

No Conditions...

Shipping rates.png

With Price Based Conditions...

shipping rares 2.png

With Weight Based Conditions...

shipping rates 3.png

And The Result Is Always The Same! 

checkout1.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 173

Hey, @simplepotato!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

I definitely understand the shipping profiles can be confusing but they are really great if you have different shipping rate per country or per product, something you used to have to use a third-party app for. The first thing I noticed from your screenshots was you don't seem to have products assigned to any location? You will need to assign each product to the location you want them to be fulfiled by, so if all your products are fulfilled by Oberlo, you will need to add them all in the one shipping zone. Oberlo has a great step by step guide here on setting up Shipping profiles in Shopify and we also have a really helpful guide here too about shipping profiles. I would suggest going through both guides and assigning products to the locations and that should help get your shipping profile sorted. 

If you are still having difficulties, let me know and I can verify your account and go in and take a look. Don't forget to check out our Shopify Academy, we have so many free short courses that are really informative. You can enrol at any time here! Let me know if you have any other questions at all.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi LuLu

Thanks for your fast reply and sorry I replay so late. Products are assigned but I cut them out from the screenshots. Both of the articles have nothing that I don't know yet. I try it all but nothing works. This is really frustrating!

Can you take a look at it from the inside?

Merry Christmas

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 173

Hi, @simplepotato.

Thank you for your response and I apologise for the delay, I have been out of office. Sure thing, In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I can take a closer look.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes