There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Can anybody help me. I am unable to sell items from my store because I keep on getting this message: "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination." I have created shipping rates already but am unable to check out. I was able to do it once already, but not any more. I'm using the basic payment method. Any ideas what's going on? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
145 0 5

Its like the error says, you haven't setup a shipping method for that country or destination OR you've setup your shipping rates based on price on weight, which doesn't meet your items weight or price.

If you paste your shipping rules in here I'll help you out with that.

Professional Shopify Custom Themes and Modifications. www.myshopifyconsultants.co.uk email info@myshopifyconsultants.co.uk
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Where do i find the shipping rules  ??

help

A

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
209 1 25

Hi Nico, 

Jamie here from Shopify. When your customes are checking out, they will be given all shipping rates that match the order weight and/or price to their specific location. This means an order of $50 with a weight of 1lb to California can pull rates either based on the dollar value of that order, or the combined weight of the items to the address provided. All applicable rates will appear. When the error "no shipping methods available for your cart or destination" occurs, this means something didn't line up. You can customize your rates in your Admin > Settings > Shipping. You will want to account for a wide range of prices and/or weights when you are creating your rates to account for then different permutations of potential orders. 

This doc goes into greater detail about setting up your shipping rates. 

Cheers! 

Jamie 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I really hope you can help me with this.. I have customers trying to purchase two seperate items that are similar and have the same weight, when they purchase the items seperate the order goes through fine. When you try to purchase 2 or 3 you get this error:

There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination.

PLEASE help me. I am missing so many orders because of this and I have tried everything to fix it. My shop url is vintagechiccreations.com

I really appreciate the help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

One more thing... REMEMBER TO BE SURE ALL YOUR PRODUCTS HAVE A VALID SHIPPING WEIGHT (greater than 0.0 lbs etc.). I had the same issue as others above - and it turned out that a select few items on our site had never been assigned a valid shipping weight. * Even 0.1 lbs works as a valid shipping weight. ;)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
57 0 2

Look into the package settings as well

A 1 second decrease in load speed can increase conversions by 1% – 7%. Get your store optimized by a Shopify expert
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

On Shopify Account, CLICK:

SETTINGS
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
"MANGAE RATES" (In the first box, to the right of the screen)
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND ACTIVATE SHIPPING FROM YOUR APPS (PRINTIFY/PRINTIFUL/ETC.)
SAVE

And that's it.

0 Likes