There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination

Highlighted
1 0 1

Help. This error message has recently started coming up when my customers try to complete their checkout. It happens on some variants within some of the products, but not all of the products. I have been using Shopify for two years and only in the recent weeks has this cropped up.

I have read other topics that had faced the same problem. However I have checked (and double checked) that these are not issues related to shipping zones, variant weights, product requires shipping etc.

I can see why the error is happening, however, I am at a loss on how to resolve this. I have attached a screenshot. The issue I see is that the items that show up the error messages are the ones that are greyed - meaning item cannot be selected or shipped. How do I resolve this?

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
523 1 101

Hey there!

My name is Alex, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

Hmm, that's very curious - when that error message appears, it's almost always one of the issues that you'd mentioned you've double checked already.  That being the case, I'd like to get a better look at your settings to see what might be occurring here.  Once I've posted this response, I'll reach out to you in an email - if you can reply to me there, I'll be able to check this out for you!

Additionally, you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time.  We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi, im a new joiner with shopify store, recently i have just joined shopify and set up my store but having a trouble with check out, specifically on shipping method as customer cannot proceed with the payment, i have gone through step by step on how to manage and set up shopify but still cannot find the answer to my problem, i know there is something missing but i am at lost, need your help to resolve my problem, so appreciate if i can get a proper guide to solve my problems, thanks in advance!
0 Likes